The Previdir Program provides, various insured options and benefits, offering the Employer the option to offer full coverage and reimbursement regarding medical expenses,perrsonal accidents and assistance for their expatriate employees.
Coverage is available for the following categories of expatriate workers abroad:
- Middle management
- White collar Employees
- Blue collar Employees
The program can be activated with a minimum of 3 employees.
If the BASE PLAN is adopted, registration is mandatory for all expatriate employees and can be activated with a minimum of 5 employees. In this case only, there is no requirement for the completion of the Clinical Questionnaire.
The maximum age of entry is set at 65 terminates at age 75.
The program is specifically designed for expatriate employees and their family members. Aside from health care, the program offers several other services:
- Reimbursement of medical expenses up to € 2.000.000 per year
- Multilingual Contact Center 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Free choice of health facility
- Full refund of the Standard Private Chamber
- World Network of Direct-billing Hospitals
- Free medical advice
- Second Opinion and national information
- Political evacuation
- Liability towards third parties
- Legal assistance
For more details and insights please download the brochure.
- Monitoring claims and claims payment status
- Request medical authorization
- Immediate contact with the Service Center
- Membership card
- Location of the doctor/hospital facility, including network partners
Before joining, you must request specific listings for risk assessment by the Insurer.