The Previdir, as owner of the website www.previdir.it , wishes to inform visitors how the site is managed, with reference to the processing of personal data, and to specify the general conditions for the use of the online services offered by the site.
Acceptance of these general conditions is a prerequisite for using the online services offered by the site. Therefore, please read these conditions carefully before starting to browse the site.
DESCRIPTION OF THE SERVICES
The following general conditions apply to online services, described in detail in the pages of the website www.previdir.it, provided free of charge ‐ except for the costs of installation and / or telephone or telematic connection relating to the Internet network, which are exclusively of the User’s responsibility ‐ or for a fee, by the Previdir (hereinafter “Previdir”), through the web and e‐mail.
The same conditions will also apply to new services that will be activated in the future and made accessible to Users, unless otherwise indicated at the time of activation of the new service.
The User’s right to use the subscribed services is personal and non‐transferable. The User is prohibited from reselling or making any other commercial use of the services without the written consent of Previdir.
The services are provided “as is” and “as available”. Previdir offers no guarantee that the services correspond to the requirements requested, hoped for or expected by the User, or that they are uninterrupted, convenient, safe or errorfree.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The User’s data will be processed in full compliance with current legislation, for the sole purpose of providing the services referred to in the previous clause, as better indicated in the specific information notices.
USER PASSWORD AND SECURITY
The User is the one and only responsible for maintaining the secrecy and confidentiality of his identification code and password and, consequently, is the one and only responsible for all uses of them, whether authorized or not authorized by the User.
In relation to the above, the User undertakes to immediately notify Previdir at the e‐mail address firstname.lastname@example.org any unauthorized use by third parties of their identification code and / or password or any other violation. of the safety of which he became aware, however undertaking from now on to indemnify and keep Previdir harmless from any and all requests, including for damages, proposed and / or deriving, directly or indirectly, from the aforementioned use or abuse by anyone.
CHANGES TO THE CONDITIONS
Previdir reserves the right to modify these conditions if this is useful or necessary for a correct or better execution of the services.
In the event of a change in these conditions, Previdir will notify the user well in advance of the date on which the new conditions will become operational.
The use of the services by the User, after the changes to the General Conditions come into force, will constitute implicit acceptance of the same.
In any case, the User will be guaranteed the right to withdraw, according to the methods specified below.
NETWORK ETIQUETTE (Netiquette)
The User, in the use of the services, in particular the newsgroup or forum services (services currently not provided, but which Previdir could activate at a later time), or in any case in sending messages or documents, both through line or via e‐mail, must comply with principles of correct behavior, including the so‐called “network etiquette”, respecting, in particular, the following duties:
- after registering in a new newsgroup or in a new distribution list via e‐mail (mailing list), which are already frequented by other subscribers, it is good to read the messages that circulate there for at least a week before sending your own , so that it is possible to become aware of the subject dealt with and the method with which it is addressed in this community;
- if you send a message, it is good that it is concise and describes the problem in a clear and direct way;
- if you reply to a message, it is good to highlight the relevant passages of the original message, in order to facilitate understanding by those who have not read it, without reporting the entire original message;
- personal disputes must be resolved via e‐mail in private correspondence between the parties concerned;
- never publish, without the explicit permission of the author, the content of another e‐mail message;
- not to send advertising messages or communications by e‐mail that have not been explicitly requested;
- not to be intolerant with those who commit syntactic or grammatical errors;
- not to use offensive phrases or words, both generic and directed towards particular subjects;
Previdir reserves the right not to publish or to remove content that violates the above rules.
In any case, the sending of e‐mails with attachments of any kind should be avoided, as they are potential vehicles of viruses and other programs harmful to the functioning of electronic computers or for the security of the data contained therein (eg Trojan horses , adware, spyware).
DURATION, INTERRUPTION AND MALFUNCTIONING OF SERVICES
The services are provided indefinitely.
Previdir may at any time, and without notice, suspend or permanently interrupt the provision of services. In particular, Previdir may interrupt the provision of services to the individual User, with immediate effect and with simultaneous communication of the reasons for the interruption, in the following cases:
- when the User does not provide updated, complete and truthful personal data.
- when the User uses the services in a manner or for illegal purposes or for the transmission or exchange of material that is illegal, harassing, racist, libelous or defamatory, harmful to the privacy of others, vulgar, obscene or otherwise reprehensible or that violates, or may violate, intellectual or industrial property rights or other rights of third parties, which causes nuisance, disturbance or damage, in any way;
- when the User uses the services for the transmission of viruses, chain letters, or for an extensive and unsolicited distribution of commercial messages by e‐mail;
- when the User violates these general conditions, or the particular terms and conditions applicable to a service, or repeatedly violates the network etiquette.
Previdir does not respond:
- for the impossibility for the User to use the services, also in consideration of the gratuity of the same, for any reason;
- for damages directly or indirectly deriving to the User due to the failure and / or defective functioning of the electronic equipment of the User or of third parties, including Internet Service Providers, of telephone and / or telematic connections not managed directly by Previdir itself or by persons acting under Previdir responsibility;
- damage resulting from the failure to provide services, due to the incorrect or non‐functioning of the electronic means of communication for reasons beyond the sphere of its foreseeable control, including, by way of example, fires, natural disasters, lack of energy, unavailability of telephone lines or other network service providers, malfunctioning of computers and other electronic devices, even if they are not an integral part of the Internet, malfunctioning of the software installed by the User, as well as from the actions of other users or of other people with access to the network.
Previdir will in no case be held liable for any type of damage, direct or indirect, deriving to the User or to third parties from the use or even temporary inability to use any of the services.
The User undertakes to use the services exclusively for lawful purposes and without infringing the rights of third parties.
The User assumes full and exclusive responsibility for the content of the messages that are posted by him on the network through the services, relieving Previdir as well as the subjects connected to it or controlled by it, its representatives, employees and collaborators, from any consequent request. for damages or compensation and reimbursing Previdir for any cost deriving from claims or actions of third parties against it for damages caused by the User or by persons authorized by the User to access the services.
Furthermore, the User assumes exclusive responsibility for all his activities within the Services and undertakes to indemnify and hold Previdir harmless from any claim, claim or threat relating to or deriving from the use or abuse of his use of the Services. .
HYPERTEXT LINKS (LINKS)
Previdir or the Users may provide hypertext links to other sites or other network resources.
The User acknowledges and acknowledges that Previdir cannot be held responsible in any way for the functioning of such sites or external resources.
Previdir is not required to control and does not control the content of such sites, nor does it assume any responsibility for the content and / or material, including advertising, disclosed on such sites or external resources or for the products or services offered therein.
These products or services cannot be considered in any way sponsored, shared or supported by Previdir and therefore the User assumes all responsibility for any purchases made of said products or services.
RIGHTS OF PREVIDIR AND THIRD PARTIES
The User expressly acknowledges that all intellectual and industrial property rights relating to the services, data and other materials originating from Previdir or made available to the User by the same under these conditions, are and remain the property of the same Previdir or of the subjects of which the same is a legitimate licensee. Previdir grants the User a personal, non‐transferable and non‐exclusive license to use the services on a single computer per session.
In any case, it is understood that the User cannot copy, modify, sell, transfer, license, confer, transfer to third parties or otherwise economically exploit the material protected by copyright laws or subject to industrial property, legitimately entered on the network by Previdir, nor allow third parties to do so through the User or his computer.
Previdir has the right to publish digital content on the network with a free license to use, reproduce and communicate to the public for non‐commercial purposes only.
These conditions are governed by Italian law. In the event that some of the previous provisions are deemed invalid or ineffective, by virtue of the current provisions of the law, the remaining ones must in any case be considered fully binding. Please note that in any case only the text of the document in Italian is valid for all legal purposes.
Last update on 24/02/2021