The captioned insurance program offered through PREVIDIR guarantees the insured an amount insured, as per those limits chosen by the policy holder for Life and Total Permanant Disability insurance, in accordance with the CCNL National Collective Labor Agreement.
These requirements are indicated for coverage regarding Life and Total Permanent Disability:
- article 12 of the CCNL Collective National Labor Agreement for Industrial Executives (contract renewed in 2019)
- article 3 , part 4 CCNL Collective National Labor Contract for Middle Management, we offer specific solutions for Middle Management regarding Graphic art, paper manufacturers and editorial companies
Coverage in these cases regards ONLY Life insurance:
The same programs may also be extended to other categories of employees where there is NO contractual obligation, and may include other professionals such as: Directors, Members, Legal Representatives, etc…
All insurance optione offered by PREVIDIR have been defined with leading primary insurers, where the terms and conditions offered there under respect competitive market conditions.
The wordings of these insurance policies are constantly up dated to keep track of the legal framework of the collective bargaining aspects of coverage.
The aim of the program is to provide valuable financial support to the insureds who incur major financial difficulties . Indirect pensions are insufficient to make up for the gap with the income received before the severe event (e.g. and are inadequate to the full livelihood of a family with children).
Payment of the amounts insured are tax free and are not subject to inheritance tax.
Payments may be made as follows:
- directly to the insured; in th case of Total Permanant Disability (resulting from bodily injury or illness)
- directly to the beneficiaries or legitimate heirs, indicated in the insured’s last will or testament.
Each policy holder participating in this program shall receive a special certificate of Insurance, issued by the insurance company indicating the following information: named insureds, amounts insured or salary multiples insured, period of coverage, amount of premium per capita.
For all categories of employees and for different professionals, you can activate one or more of the following Programs:
This program has been modulated to the specific needs of the following categories of Insureds:
and the following professionals:
This model of coverage offered by PREVIDIR permits employers to take advantage of the following benefits:
- collectively for non employees (executives, entrepreneurs, etc…)
- facilitated underwriting requirements
- ad hoc options for special professionals (i.e. Key Man)
- coverage includes suicide
- special conditions for Industrial Executives
- reduced employer contributions; the employer is sub ject to pay only the 10 % solidarity contribution of the amount paid to PREVIDIR (article 6 F.D. lgs 02/09/1997 n 134)
- the premiums paid to the insurer through PREVIDIR is paid with a tax deduction of 19% with an annual cap of € 530 (article 15, lit (f), for both employees and self employed workers.