As indicated in the CCNL National Labor contract for Industrial companies (paragraphs 2 and 5 of article 12) coverage regards accidents which result in bodily injury resulting in death or permanent disability.
This labor agreement indicates that the amounts insured per person must be at least:
- 5x gross annual salary for death;
- 6x gross annual salary for permanent disability;
and leaves the choice of increasing these limits where requested , up to the employer.
- Compensation is exempt from deductibles
- Hospitalization / medical costs following personal accident: € 10.000,00
- Max age limit: 80
Previdir has developed a new Executive group accident program, created with the ELIPS LIFE, dedicated only to Executives who belong to the Collective National Labor Contract for Commercial companies. This new product has been created to respond to the increase in the contributions to the Antonio Pastore Fund for the introduction of a new insurance product “Professional and extra-professional accidents” for the year 2022.
The Program is aimed at employers who, having to adhere to the solution proposed by the Antonio Pastore Fund, as of January 1, 2022, may require additional extensions and limits to completely fulfill the obligations established by the Executives Collective National Labor Contract for Commercial companies.
- Possibility of choosing between 3 options
- limit up to € 2.500.000 per insured case