The PREVIDIR Individual and Group Accidents Program may insure different categories of employees such as Executives, Middle Managers, White Collars, Blue Collars, for accidents which result in bodily injury or permanant disability following accident that may occur :
- at the workplace
- during travel
- work commitments other than the main professional activity of the insured, to include also lesiure time (24 hour coverage)
The main purpose of this insurance is to pays compensation to the insured:
- following accidents which result in permanment or temporary disability, and may include in some cases, occupational illness;
- death caused by accident.
All of these benefits are offered through Previdir by leading insurance companies who offer collective terms and conditions. These products are constantly monitored with respect to general market conditions and relative modifications offered in the markets are always reflected in the constant updating of the policy wordings and insurance terms and conditions , to also include the legislative framework aspects of the collective bargaining requirements, where applicable.
Each company which enrolls in these programs receives a special insurance certificate which indicates:
- categories of insureds/names of insureds;
- amounts insured by category of employees or by named insured;
- type of coverage: occupational risk, extra professional risk of both (24 hour coverage);
- period of insurance;
- gross annual premium cost for the insured program;
This certificate shall also indicate the relative tax and fiscal declaration details for the employer, whereby the Fund shall also indicate the percentage of premiums allocated to the occupational risk and extra professional.
In this section, we shall address the individual categories of employment:
and the following professionals:
This innovative insurance model adopted by PREVIDIR allows their insureds to take advantage of the following benefits:
- exoneration from infirmity and physical defects
- max age limit: 80
- aesthetic damages
- war risk
- occupational disease (if mandatory as petr the CCNL National Labor Contract requirements)
- tropical disease
- reimbursement of hospitalization / medical costs and rehabilitation costs
- double compensation for concussion
- left handedness
- special permanment disability chart as per DPR 30 June 1965, n. 1124, subesquently modified in 24 July 2000.
- special extensions of coverage for Executives
- reduced contribution costs for the employer; a solidarity contribution of 10% is applied to 20 -30% of the premium which applies to the total premium for the extra professional risk coverage