Zurich Insurance Company, a strategic partner of Previdir, has developed a “voluntary individual Long Term Care” campaign to PREVIDIR associates to independently activate an Long Term Care annuity on an individual / or family basis to include: (spouse, cohabitant de facto couples, children, parents) and maybe extended to the Long Term Care annuity already activated by the employer.
In order to access this plan, it is sufficient that the employer is enrolled in any of the Previdir Programs.
The program is aimed at:
- employees aged between 18 and 70
- family members and parents between the ages of 18 and 65
who at the date of the contract are not already “Not Self-sufficient”, or who do not receive a disability pension, or have filed with Italian Social Security program for disability.
People belonging to those categories protected under the Italian Laws 482/68 and 68/99 are considered insurable. In this regard, the insurance coverage shall not be valid if the state of non self-sufficiency is a direct consequence, or an aggravation, of the previous state of disability that constituted the title of the recruitment pursuant to the aforementioned Laws.
|MONTHLY RETURN||€ 1.000,00|
|ANNUAL COST PER PERSON||€ 98,00|
Activation of coverage shall begin when the promotional campaign is closed (May 23 / July 15) if enrollment reaches the minimum number of at least 400 insured members.
- A waiting period of 90 days be calculated from the effective date of the insurance in the event of non self-sufficiency of the insured resulting from illness. On the other hand, no waiting period is applied if the state of non self-sufficiency derives from an accident, acute infectious disease or anaphylactic shock occurring after the effective date of the insurance. In the event of loss of the insured person’s state of non self-sufficiency resulting from illness during the waiting period, Zurich shall return the premium paid to the insured, net of administrative costs. Mental disorders of non-organic origin (by way of example but not limited to psychosis, neurosis, anxiety-depressive syndromes) are not considered a state of “ non self-sufficiency “.
- Territorial limits : worldwide
Persons who, on the Effective Date of the Contract, cannot be insured:
- have permanent continence problems or need the help of a third person for at least one of the ordinary acts of daily life object of cover;
- are entitled, have applied for, or are already receiving an invalidity pension, an invalidity or incapacity for work annuity, provided by any public or private subject, with a degree of permanent disability greater than 25%, or have civil disability, for all categories, with a degree of permanent disability greater than 50%;
- have already received a diagnosis of at least one of the following pathologies: Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and Parkinsonism diseases, other senile dementias, multiple sclerosis, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (motor neuron disease), stroke with disabling sequelae, acute vascular-based dementia and chronic, diabetes complicated by neuropathies and / or angiopathies, severe arthritic forms, severe visual disturbances (glaucoma if progressive or severe);
- in the last 5 years have already received a diagnosis of cancer (malignant tumor), for which surgery, and / or radiotherapy and / or chemotherapy has been prescribed, not yet declared cured by the specialist doctor;
- have already received indications to undergo surgery or are under pharmacological treatment and without performing the surgery or using the prescribed drugs they could not fulfill the ordinary activities of daily and working life.
Watch a short video, which highlights the specificity and values of the proposal:
The premium paid by the insured is deductible in the amount of 19%. The maximum deductible amount is € 1,291.14 (net of the premiums for insurance coverage relating to the risk of death or permanent disability).