The captioned insurance program offered through PREVIDIR is a comprehensive life insurance program as it allows the insured to receive financial support for medical and healthcare costs, even when severe disability / infermity is succumbed by the insured. This type of product offers a serene future for the family members / beneficiaries in the event of primordial death of the insured.
This program guarantees the payment of the amount insured as indicated in the policy:
- directly to the insured in the event of a total permanent disability case (injury or illness)
- beneficiaries, or legitimate heirs indicated in the last will and testament of the insured, in the event the insured passes away
The terms and conditions of this product has been defined as per the CCNL Collective National Labor Agreement for Industrial Executives with regards to amounts insured and contractual obligations (article 12 CCNL of the Industrial Executive Labor Contract obligations as indicated in the 2019 contractual renewal negotiations). For this category of insureds, PREVIDIR has offered an option whereby the amounts insured may be increased as a “free cover“ (without any medical documentation required from € 300.000 to € 400.000) .
Such a program provides the following options :
- for amounts insured up to € 300.000 (exclusive only to Executives) this limit may be raised to € 400.000 without medical records
- for other insureds, for amounts insured from € 300.000 to € 350.000 the anamnestic Medical questionnaire is required
- for amounts exceeding € 350.000 up to € 750.000, the following medical documentation is required: physician’s medical examination, HbA1c, CRP, uric acid, cholesterol, HDL, triglycerides, AST, ALT, gamma –GT, creatine, complete blood work, HIV, and Cotinine (non smoking test)
- for amounts exceeding € 750.000 up to € 1.000.000, in addition to the above medical information, the following information must also be suppplied: hepatitis, (HBeAG and Anti Hcv), ECG (if the insured is over 50 years of age), financial questionnaire
The program is modulated to adhere to the specific needs of the following categories of insureds:
and the following professionals:
This model of coverage offered by PREVIDIR permits employers to take advantage of the following benefits:
- collectively for non employees (executives, entrepreneurs, etc…)
- facilitated underwriting requirements
- ad hoc options for special professionals (i.e. Key Man)
- coverage includes suicide
- special conditions for Industrial Executives
- reduced employer contributions; the employer is sub ject to pay only the 10 % solidarity contribution of the amount paid to PREVIDIR (article 6 F.D. lgs 02/09/1997 n 134)
- the premiums paid to the insurer through PREVIDIR is paid with a tax deduction of 19% with an annual cap of EURO 530 (article 15, lit (f), for both employees and self employed workers.