MODULE A.1) – ORGANIZATION AND DELIVERY OF SEROLOGICAL TESTS
Using a rapid detection kit for the SARS-CoV-2IgG/M (immunofluorescence chromatography) antibody, which ensures accurate screening of suspicious cases and to verify healed patients who have developed antibodies.
- Option 1: No.1 Test Per Capita
- Option 2: No.1 Test Pro Capite – No.1 Test check for "positives"
A) Flexibility of use
- Guarantee of use directly at management centers and/or medium/large business locations.
- In the absence of a minimum number of policyholders, the service will be delivered at selected laboratories and analysis centers for the Specific Reference Province.
- Ability to activate the Home Pickup Service
B) Ease of use
- AFS-1000 immunofluorescence analyzer: 10 seconds to read the test card and print the result.
- The result of the analysis available in a maximum of 8 minutes.
C) High reliability in basic clustering of people between negative and positive
- igM and IgG analysis with single withdrawal
- Accuracy of 99% negative samples
- Accuracy between 93% and 95% positive samples
D) Clinical claims and adotions
- Certifications CE and the international bodies CDC AND T-V S-S.
- Validation certificate of the Spallanzani Hospital in Rome and the University of Rome Tor Vergata.
- Use by the NHS of the Lazio region
Module A.1) Serological tests allow a generalised screening of the entire audience of policyholders quickly in order to accurately identify the 'negatives' at CoviD19.
A report will be made available for the 'positives' to support the request to carry out the tampon at the NHS.
PER CAPITA PREMIUMS FORM A.1)
(rates may vary)
- Option 1: .44.40
- Option 2: .77.80
"N.B. These rates do not include the costs of providing the Home Pickup Service which will be quoted only on request
For those who do not already have health coverage through Previdir/RBM, the plan plan must be matched to the Additional Plan – Form A.2.