The PREVIDIR program provides Executives with the following insurance plans, which offer the insureds beneficial characteristics both contractually and economically. These conditions are based on the provisions indicated in article 12 of the National Labor contract for Executives, offering cost effective programs for the insured.
The supplementary health care program offered by PREVIDIR integrates the services provided for under the contractual labor funds such as (i.e. FASI, FASDAC, FAIT, ETC…) through 10 different options modulated as per individual needs. For those Executives who do not participate in any of these funds, PREVIDIR offers options which operate from the “ground up“, whereby the insured pays up front all medical costs out of pocket, afterwhich, the PREVIDIR fund reimburses the insured.
- One single cost for the entire family, as recognized by the contract fund
- Options without age limits
- Non cancellation options, following claim
- Coverage includes diseases manifested as a direct consequence of pathological situations which have aerisen before the date registration date of the fund
Insurance offered under this plan is based on article 12; paragraphs 2 and 5 of the National Labor contract for Industrial Executives offering coverage on a 24 hour basis for professional and extra professional risks,and travel exposure This plan also includes indemnity payments for:
- death 5x total gross annual salary
- permanent disability 6x total gross annual salary
If an employer wants to increase the benfits provided for under this program, increased limits are available at their discretion.
- no permanent disability deductible
- reimbursement of health care costs following accident € 10.000
- max age limit: 80
The options offered under this PREVIDIR program permit the insured to affront serious disability matters, providing the option to liquidate the amount insured, if due to an illness or a definitive loss of the ability to carry on their normal “day to day“ activities, regardless of their profession.
- no medical questionnaires required
- no waiting period; immediate coverage
- maximum amount insured € 1.032.913,80
PREVIDIR , as indicated in the National Labor contract (article 12 of the CCNL for Industrial Executives) offers limits for both death and permanent disability events. Limits for this coverage ranges from € 200.000 to € 300.000, offering an option to increase this limit to € 400.000 without the presentation of medical records.
- possibility to continue employment even under total disability
- options to increase the amount insured to € 1.000.000
Previdr has also developed the TCM “Family protection” Program, at low costs and regardless of age.
The PREVIDIR Long Term Care program is directed to ensure the insureds who are “not self sufficient“ a definitive periodic pension to meet the social welfare and health care benefits required to continue in maintaining their level of standard living.
- waiting period 90 days
- the possibility to deduct the contributions for the insureds, to be included up to a maximum limit of € 3.615,50
Previdir allows Executives who make professional trips abroad to benefit from a solution capable of protecting their movements beyond national borders, thanks to specific coverage for the reimbursement of medical expenses, accidents and assistance.
- reimbursement of medical expenses up to € 2.000.000 per year
- free choice of health facility
- free medical advice
- liability towards third parties
- legal assistance
The term Corporate Welfare refers to all contractual or one-sided initiatives by the employer aimed at increasing the well-being of the worker and his family through a different distribution of pay, which may consist either in refund benefits or in the direct provision of services, or in a mix of the two solutions.
- Optimizing the tax benefit for the company, according to the current regulations and, in particular, by articles 51 and 100 TUIR
- Increased purchasing power for the employee: taxed and decontributed benefits but also discounts, promotions, conventions, goods and services with exclusive conditions
- Increased corporate well-being: improved business climate, decreased turnover and absenteeism, increased attraction and retention for the company.