The PREVIDIR program provides middle management the following insurance plans, which offer the insureds beneficial characteristics both contractually and economically.
The supplemenmtary health care program offered by PREVIDIR provides a number of options for these employees modulated as per individual needs , extending coverage to also include family members of the same household.
Certain options may be chosen as supplementary coverage over the QUAS (Middle management) fund.
- one single cost for the entire family, as recognized by the contract fund
- options without age limits
- non cancellation options, following claim
- coverage includes diseases manifested as a direct consequence of pathological situations which have arisen before the date registration date of the fund
Insurance offered under this plan includes the following events : professional and extra professional risks, travel exposure (24 hour coverage). This plan also includes indemnity payments for:
- permanent disability
- health care costs following accident
- No permanent disability deductible for compensation when the disability is greater than 3%
- 100% compensation if disability exceeds 60%
- options for an increased amount insured; up to € 2.500.000 for accidents /events resulting in Death or Permanent Disability
- reimbursement of health care costs following accident € 10.000
- max age limit 80
The options offered under this PREVIDIR program permit the insured to affront serious disability matters, providing the option to liquidate the amount insured, if due to an illness or a definitive loss of the ability to carry on their normal “day to day“ activities, regardless of their profession.
- no medical questionnaires required
- no waiting period; immediate coverage
- maximum amount insured € 1.032.913,80
The boards may be entitled to insurance coverage , if their National Labor Contract CCNL provides for such benefits: the CCNL Collective National Labor Contract for Graphic and Editorial companies; as per their labor contract renewal as of 21 July 2007 PREVIDIR fully meets these requirements for both the cases of death and permanent disability offering limits up to € 300000 without medical documentation.
- no health records are required for amounts insured up to € 300.000
- options to increase the amount insured to € 1.000.000
Previdr has also developed the TCM “Family protection” Program, at low costs and regardless of age.
The PREVIDIR Long Term Care program is directed to ensure the insureds who are “not self sufficient“ a definitive periodic pension to meet the social welfare and health care benefits required to continue in maintaining their level of standard living.
- waiting period 90 days
- the possibility to deduct the contributions for the insureds, to be included up to a maximum limit of € 3.615,50
Previdir allows Middle Management who make professional trips abroad to benefit from a solution capable of protecting their movements beyond national borders, thanks to specific coverage for the reimbursement of medical expenses, accidents and assistance.
- Reimbursement of medical expenses up to € 2.000.000 per year
- Free choice of health facility
- Free medical advice
- Liability towards third parties
- Legal assistance
The term Corporate Welfare refers to all contractual or one-sided initiatives by the employer aimed at increasing the well-being of the worker and his family through a different distribution of pay, which may consist either in refund benefits or in the direct provision of services, or in a mix of the two solutions.
- Optimizing the tax benefit for the company, according to the current regulations and, in particular, by articles 51 and 100 TUIR
- Increased purchasing power for the employee: taxed and decontributed benefits but also discounts, promotions, conventions, goods and services with exclusive conditions
- Increased corporate well-being: improved business climate, decreased turnover and absenteeism, increased attraction and retention for the company.