The Supplementary Health Care Program offered by PREVIDIR provides for the reimbursement of medical expenses incurred both privately and through the NHS National Health Sysyem in Italy and abroad, through contractual agreements with primary insurance companies.
These plans offer supplementary health care for all categories of employees, to include also those employees who have additional health care assistance through their contract of employment funds such as: FASI, FASDAC, FAIT, QUAS, or any other contractual legal agreement or equivalent. If they are not enrolled in these programs, coverage may be offered from the “ground up“ for all other insureds, which may choose from a wide range of options offered through PREVIDIR. These benefits include:
- Reimbursement of hospitalization costs, including Day Hospital expenses and also expenses incurred during hospitalization.
- Natural child birth and caesarian section
- Daily indemnity for loss of income following hospitalization
- Daignostic testing ( doppler, tac, MRI, dialysis, electrocardiography, etc )
- Fees for doctor / specialist visits
- Spa treatments, physiotherapy treatments, prostethics, orthopedic supports
- Dental care (conservative, preventive , surgery, radiology, papadonology, prothesis, orthognatodontian, endodontial, implantation) lenses and eyeware
- Support Services (medical advice, permanent medical care, second opinion, emergency medical transportation)
- Prevention Package:
- Cardiovascular – extended to all family menbers
- Oncology – for the sole insured, every two years
- Dental – for the entire family
The program includes a number of options
designed to meet the specific needs of the following categories of employees:
and the following professionals:
PREVIDIR has also developed a number of options for large companies which employ over 100 employees. For these types of employers, coverage is provided for, based on their CCNL Collective National Labor Contract which involve such entities as “FONDO EST, FASA, METASALUTE” and many others. These additional options are available under diffrent conditions such as: supplementary coverage over the National Labor Contract, or on a “ground up basis“, which means that the insured pays up front, to then receive his reimburesement from the fund.