The Previdir Program provides, through various options and benefits, the possibility, for Employer the option to offer full coverage, reimbursement of medical expenses, personal accident insurance and assistance for their employees traveling abroad.
Coverage is available for the following categories of workers who travel abroad on behalf of the Company:
- Middle management, White collar Employees, Blue Collar Employees
- Holders, Legal Representatives, Directors, Board Members, Auditors, Contractors (for these categories only it is necessary, at the inception date of coverage to provide the list of named insureds)
The Program provides a number of benefits and insurance services where details are available in the prospectus. The Company interested in joining will be able to choose one of the 3 options indicated therein. The choice of the options unique for each participating professional category.
Special importance should be given to Medical Repatriation, which is essential in the event of illness or injury of the employee. This coverage provides repatriation for the employee when its required to transport the individual to a hospital near his home in Italy or at his home residence; the Operations Centre (toll-free number from Italy 800.100.245 – from abroad – 39.02.24128719) will organize the best means of transportion assuming these costs.
The contribution to activate the insurance is € 500,00, to be deposited every 31 December on the basis of the number of days of travel abroad actually performed by the members of the participating companies and in relation to the chosen option.
A lumpsum PREVIDIR membership fee of € 50.00 is to be paid at the time of the first registration and each subsequent annual renewal.
The maximum duration of insurance coverage, for each trip, is 365 consecutive days, from the date of the last departure of the Insured for the destination of the service and begins from the moment the insured begins travel abroad until they return back to Italy.
It is possible to protect the employee on a mission, also for expenses resulting from COVID-19, in particular:
- return to the residence
- advance for basic necessities expenses
- medical, pharmaceutical and hospital costs incurred during the travel extension period due to the epidemic
- expenses for the extension of the stay due to the epidemic
- maximum and limits coverages will be provided in the estimate
Send an email to email@example.com and you will be contacted for a personalized quote.